• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!
Quests From The Infinite Staircase

D&D 5E Quests From The Infinite Staircase

Parmandur

Book-Friend
So, Yawning Portal had 7 classic Adventures, from page 9 to 227, so 218 pages total, about 31 pages average:

• The Sunless Citadel: 23 pages
  • The Forge of Fury: 27 pages
  • The Hidden Shribe of Tamoachan: 34 pages
  • White Plume Mountain: 13 pages
  • Dead in Thay: 55 pages
  • Against the Giants: 45 pages
  • Tomb of Horrors: 16 pages

aco175

Legend
I hope it has at least half that I like or would play. Yawning portal had 3 of which Against the Giants was only meh and could have been updated instead of just glossed over.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
If that's a genie of some sort on the cover, I find myself wondering if one of the adventures might be I3 - Pharaoh. That'd be nice.

I'd also like to see what 5E can do with C2 - The Ghost Tower of Inverness.
Pharoh would be cool, kind of think it might do better with a Curse if Strahd treatment.

Ghost Tower of Inverness would also seem to ve a good fit for a tournament style Dungeon, which seems to be the order of the day here.

Quickleaf

Legend
Was there any whisper whether this is going to be a collection of 7 adventures spanning the 7 worlds/settings – Faerun, Oerth, Eberron, Krynn, Ravenloft, Spelljammer, and Planescape?

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Was there any whisper whether this is going to be a collection of 7 adventures spanning the 7 worlds/settings – Faerun, Oerth, Eberron, Krynn, Ravenloft, Spelljammer, and Planescape?
No, that is the Vecna Campaign, which will visit all of those worlds. This isn't necessarily going to and inly has 6 Adventures, though I do think an Eberron 3.5 Adventure may be in based on what they are laying down.

TheSword

Legend
I just want to chime in with:

Red Hand of Doom is the best adventure WotC has ever produced for any edition.

That is all.
I recognize your comment and can confirm everything I have heard about it and read about it seems to concur.

I haven’t actually played or read it. It’s one of those adventures I’m hoping someone will run for me sometimes. As a 80% GM there aren’t many adventures like that!

Last edited:

Remove ads