• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Just saw Delicious in Dungeon

Hussar

Legend
We're still watching it and not getting tired of it. I expected this to be more repetitive and run out of ideas very quickly, but so far it has managed to bring out something new every episode.
I know what you mean. I'm not even sure why I started watching it to be honest. Just sort of caught my eye - and it was a short watch. I got totally hooked after the first episode though. It's just so... silly? weird? abstract? I dunno how to describe it. I mean, the whole premise - a dungeon cooking show where they show off the dishes like any other cooking show is... quirky? But it so works for me. And there is a pretty solid plot and I'm loving the background world building too.

This is so far outside my normal wheelhouse for TV though.

Selganor

Adventurer
Why a few months? From the dvd releases it seems that vol. 4 (which seems to have a release date of july) should include episodes till 24.

Selganor

Adventurer
Same for me, I just watched episode 13 and episode 14 is scheduled for this thursday. So by the time the dvds release the series should be done at netflix.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
434587110_805469031607675_3614993911551228822_n.jpg

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
The show has really gotten into its groove. Has the feel of an actual megadungeon crawl campaign. After a years long Rappan Athuk campaign, I'm done with running mega-dungeons for a while, but if they ever release this as a campaign setting, I'm definitely buying it.

Remove ads