• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General BG3 Massive Spoiler Thread

Zardnaar

Legend
Well two weapon fighting apparently sucks. Don't think I got the memo.
20240420_215402.jpg

20240420_215423.jpg
Level 8 Act 12. 16-42 damage and 16-35.

I can spike it up another 3 points with storm giant elixir and situationally another 3.

OB1

Jedi Master
Victory! Earned my golden dice last night! Came within 6 total HP of losing the opportunity to Orin, but the Light of Lathander keeping Shadowheart up allowed me to turn the tide in that fight.

RIP Wyll (taken to the hells when I pushed the wrong button to release Mizora), Karlach (infernal engine overload after defeating the brain), Jahera (died in assault on Moonrise Tower), Minsc (killed by a magic missile) and most importantly Gale (exploded Orb to defeat the brain, and what a glorious piece of story that choice is).

Romanced Shadowheart but she left me before the reunion party as I didn't risk her final personal quest before taking on the brain (that's a honeypot of a fight and I was terrified to loose my honor run to an optional quest).

Besides the evil dual sorcerer campaign I'm at the end of Act 1 with my wife, my next personal run I think will be Honor mode Durge (my first Durge play through, which I plan on continuing dishonorably if necessary) as I work towards 100%ing the game. Also looking forward to an eventual Lae'zel main character run. Unbeliveable to me that 700+ hours in, I feel like there is still so much to discover and the game just keeps getting better. A true masterpiece of storytelling and gaming.

Zardnaar

Legend
So working my way down the tier list to see how low one can go and beat honor mode.

At B. My Tav is a level 4 eldritch knight sword and board. Wife's Tav is a Gith sorcerer and Laezel is a nature cleric, Asterion is a beast master Ranger and Karlach is a wild heart barbarian.

So working my way down the tier list to see how low one can go and beat honor mode.
I'm most of the way through beating it with Abserd, work just ate all my free time. I read about someone beating it at Level 1 with lots of barrelmancy, and I think I heard about someone beating it just by walking?

Zardnaar

Legend
I'm most of the way through beating it with Abserd, work just ate all my free time. I read about someone beating it at Level 1 with lots of barrelmancy, and I think I heard about someone beating it just by walking?

I think there's 2 fights you can't avoid so you can't get to the end by walking.

Remove ads