• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The official EN World puppy/doggo thread

darjr

I crit!
1715309159770.png
1715309120872.png

MGibster

Legend
Buddy.JPG

I'm sorry to report that after 18 years of being the best dog ever, our beloved Buddy has passed. He hadn't really been his fun loving self for quite a while, and we had to make the difficult decision to have the vet put him down. On his way to the vet a little of the old Buddy was visible as he wagged his tail and demanded the window be rolled down so he could stick his head out. It made me feel good to see him wag his tail and be happy for one last time at least. For a dog he lived for a long, long time, but no matter how long it doesn't seem like it was enough. Hopefully all dogs really do go to heaven.

Arilyn

Hero
View attachment 362192
I'm sorry to report that after 18 years of being the best dog ever, our beloved Buddy has passed. He hadn't really been his fun loving self for quite a while, and we had to make the difficult decision to have the vet put him down. On his way to the vet a little of the old Buddy was visible as he wagged his tail and demanded the window be rolled down so he could stick his head out. It made me feel good to see him wag his tail and be happy for one last time at least. For a dog he lived for a long, long time, but no matter how long it doesn't seem like it was enough. Hopefully all dogs really do go to heaven.
I'm so sorry. It's never easy. Buddy seems like he was a great friend.

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!
View attachment 362192
My condolences.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Sorry to hear about about Buddy.

My mother's pup Bentley passed away a week ago. He was 14, so had a pretty long life to for a doggo.

Remove ads