• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IC) Against the Giants PBP Group 2

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
OOC:
@FitzTheRuke
Welp, I wrote jump, so I meant jump. And I misremembered, I thought I had expertise, but I took it in investigate and sleight of hand instead of acrobatics. But none of that matters because ....

Jump and Roll: 1D20+2 = [1]+2 = 3

Ayut. I could add +1d6 to the roll, but I think I made my bed with that one! Literally, with that one.

Maybe next time I'll pay more attention to small details like distance to the ground. :)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Doc, following the Colonel, made a jump for the ground. Unfortunately, he did not have control of the lifting wind, nor the help of Gimlak's telekinesis. No one particularly took note of his folly, but he imagined himself looking like a fool who falls in a gunfight from a rooftop, landing in a water-trough with a great crash.

Fortunately, there was no water-trough, and he simply rolled awkwardly to his feet over heavy gravel. After dusting himself off, he continued on his way to follow the Colonel.

OOC: No biggie. Lost 8 THP & 15ft of movement westward.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Donnell ran down the thatched roof, which was damp from the constant fog and drizzle of the hills. Just before the edge, he slipped, fell on his bum, and slid down until he went over the edge. Luckily for him there was a rise in the earth around that corner of the outbuilding, and he landed on his feet and tumbled. He rose quickly, with nothing particularly injured.

OOC: Only rolled a 3 for his 2d6 damage. A little embarrassing, but little harm done. I'm not sure why, but my notes only have Doc & Gimlak with 13 THP. @Steve Gorak does that seem right? Also, I think it's only you to go to roll the round.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Doc feels a little bit foolish leapin' from the roof, but manages to right himself. Didn't lose much but some dignity and my hat. He reaches down, dusts off his hat, places it back on his head, and gets back to findin' out what the new ruckus is all about.

OOC:
Updated to reflect my stupidity. Loss of 15' of move would take me to ...heck, looks like it's still AV27.

Doc AC14 HP 93/93 THP 5/13 HD 10/10 PP20* SSdc16 2/2 Wls 2/4 Crs 1/1 PL 4/4 Wsp 1/1

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Donnell ran down the thatched roof, which was damp from the constant fog and drizzle of the hills. Just before the edge, he slipped, fell on his bum, and slid down until he went over the edge. Luckily for him there was a rise in the earth around that corner of the outbuilding, and he landed on his feet and tumbled. He rose quickly, with nothing particularly injured.

OOC: Only rolled a 3 for his 2d6 damage. A little embarrassing, but little harm done. I'm not sure why, but my notes only have Doc & Gimlak with 13 THP. @Steve Gorak does that seem right? Also, I think it's only you to go to roll the round.
OOC: nope, everyone in the party should have the 14 thp. Inspiring leader allows 6 total, so Gimlak +5. Also, its level + cha bonus, so 14 now (i mentioned it before the party entered the keep).

FYI, I’ll be posting Gimlak’s actions later. On mobile now.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: nope, everyone in the party should have the 14 thp. Inspiring leader allows 6 total, so Gimlak +5. Also, its level + cha bonus, so 14 now (i mentioned it before the party entered the keep).

FYI, I’ll be posting Gimlak’s actions later. On mobile now.
OOC: Okay, that makes sense. Just need to update my notes, which is no surprise. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and to improve some of the things that slow me down or give me grief.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads